any one believe this shit?

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicsmokeyaz, Dec 14, 2006.

1. that one chick her names silvia brown shes on that montel show she tells people about there dead reletives and ghosts and shit, i think shes just a good guesser or just a lieing bitch?

2. [​IMG]

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on that.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. i dont see nothing?:confused:

4. Does that mean you see something?

5. HAHAHA niiiiceee

And no, I don't believe in people who can talk to your dead relatives, I believe in spirits though

6. Nice ass!!! +rep!!! :D

7. Nice ass....:smoking:

8. I think its ridiculous that psychics go on TV. They all look at crack heads, except that one older fella. It such a con job and everyone knows it. Why is it that most psychics look like extremely weird people. And they also knowly do it for entertainment. Why havent I seen any CEOs,Doctors, Salesman, etc come out and start reading people's minds, it always happens to the crazy people.

9. only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. -escher

the only problem is...in the case of these psychics, mc escher was full of crap. oh well. he still has nice stoner pictures.

10. its all about being very very vague and reading clues.

11. omfg those links are great i knew she was a lieing ass bitch, damn....

12. Atleast Ms.cleo was entertaining though. I have a video on my phone of one of her commercials. It's so funny every time I play it,"The knight of hearts tells me yer pregnant mi darling, let me shake me bag of bones to ignite your future before thy." It's classic.