Any old schoolers remember the what's the creepiest thing you've ever experienced thread?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Trexamundo, Sep 5, 2017.

1. I would love to be able to find that again, read some truly strange shit in that thread, sucks if it got removed because of some bullshit rule about unmentionables or something

• Like Like x 1
  2. This one? Real life scary story/experiences thread

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. yep lol some of those stories spooked me oml

4. I bought my house in 1998. It is a pier and beam so there is a huge crawl space under the entire house. In 1998 my daughter was 5 years old. She had an imaginary friend named Dee Dee. My wife and I really thought nothing of it.
    One night we began hearing noises from under the house. Nothing to bad. It sounded like something or someone was pushing on the floor boards. I had placed a welded, locked hatch over the only entrance/exit under the house several months before this started to keep animals from getting under the house.
    One night my daughter asked to sleep with us. About 3am we all heard a huge crash under the house. Sounded like the house was coming down. Scared the shit outa me. My little daughter said “daddy, Dee Dee can’t get out from under the house!” The next morning I removed the metal hatch I had locked in place. We have never heard from Dee Dee again.

5. :eek: wow that's wild