Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any old OG user's here?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ummyeahwhatever, Oct 4, 2008.

1. I was SundayTrucker,if anyone happens to remember me.

2. Umm yeah whatever...

3. umm yeah what ever,is OG like a touchy subject or something?

4. since I have no idea what you're talking about I'm going to ask what this has to do with seasoned toking
    I guess I'm not a big fan of acronyms

5. It was a former Marijuana forum that got shut down.

6. I am guessing by OG he means the old overgrow forums that were shutdown. I visited them a few times but never registered or anything, there are likely a few but not many.

(nice addition to the topic tuk2..NOT lol..)

7. oh ok ok now I remember overgrow..never used it tho

8. Why did it get shutdown? ):

9. i'm not sure,after being away for three years,tried to look them up again and found out they got popped
    it was weird,because i remember the head guy on those boards was named Shabazz,or something like that,and he ducked out of the forums reall quick like
    anyone remember the ganja nazi?
    i don't even think he smoked,i think he just liked to politic with people on the boards
    BushyOldGrower and GypsyNirvana used to be regulars there as well
    Bog was the man

10. maybe he died :confused:

11. I was a member.. wasn't very active there though. I'm more of a city guy ;)

12. I miss yummybud.