Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any old blades ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highdays420, Jan 24, 2014.

1. #21 Potlab, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Back in the day when it was legal? You realize that is different for every country right? For instance you'd be hard pressed to find someone alive that was around when pot was legal in the U.S. same with other countries. But why you getting your panties up in a bunch just because Dr Cooper says one thing about the U.S.A.? Are you anti-american? Do you hate us, or are you just being obnoxious to someone who tried to answer your half baked question?

2. I don't think so...

3. "The legality of cannabis varies from country to country. Possession of cannabis is illegal in most countries and has been since the beginning of widespread cannabis prohibition in the late 1930s.[1]"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_country

So where do you live?

4. i live in new zealand, i have heard many storie about people growing around the 70's was wondering if anyone had any stories? 

give me a break dude

5. [quote name="highdays420" post="19414293" timestamp="1390800853"]i live in new zealand, i have heard many storie about people growing around the 70's was wondering if anyone had any stories? give me a break dude[/quote]Nz seems to be getting worse with mj laws. Isn't it pretty hard buying a bong there? I still guarantee more people are growing and smoking than in the 70's. Just by sure volume of people alive now vs 40 years ago and in addition to the social standard and chopping away at propaganda that America has been responsible for in the past 2 decades.

6. I have found over the years, I'm 68, that old folks tend to, hummmm how to put this, stretch the truth in order to impress the person they are telling the "story" to. You might want to take the stories you hear, with a wee pinch of salt. Or a 5lb block, which ever seems right.

7. #27 highdays420, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    @[member="graybeard"] i just wanted some stories

8. Weed was morw illegal back then, now it is much more accepted. Over half of our states in the U.S. has medical laws or decriminalization, and two states outright legalized recreational marijuana. Wanna here stories about weed growing everywhere, gotta talk to us new generation folks.

9. no it wasn't?