Any Ohio Tokers in here??

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by toke-emup, Dec 15, 2008.

1. This place is amazing! Maybe now I can chat up some homeboyz or girlz from oHIo. Hell that'd make my fuckin nite! See whatsup round yer neck of the green.

2. lol i dont know what that means...

anyways whats up man im in cinci at the moment but go to school up in newark...where you at

3. what it means dude is Im lookin to chat with some locals. Cinci and newark eh? Im near Sandusky. Ever been to cedar point dude? Wait you live in Ohio of course you have...Man, Im stoned!

4. whats up man,,,im from out of the Lima Ohio area but i go to school in Columbus...

5. whats with everyone going to school in Columbus?

6. i reside in the 216, cleveland is my city

7. I live in the 'burbs of Cleveland, but work right downtown.

8. Yeah Go Buckeyes :)

I live in Findlay but its pretty lame around here so hopfully I can make enough money to move to vegas or cali

9. I live in the west burbs of Cleveland, go to school in Cincinnati. Sup C-town blades :wave:

10. East Side Cleveland here, hows everyone smoking?

11. O-H

Yea, im from Scioto County. We have hills, cows and alright pot. It sucks.:(

12. i-o.......

13. powersaw, thats why you are hear... to learn how to make it Scioto County: we have hills, cows and this bomb kush i just harvested!

14. Just moved from Cali back to Defiance...burr!

15. i wanted to bumb this ohio's where its at im i nthe 216

16. What bud u guys been getting? I usually get an 1/8 of some rediculously crystally and hairy no-name dank nuggets for around $45.

17. i'm from PA, but i go to University of Cincinnati. good place, better than weed than what we have in PA.

18. nati smoker!!!!!!!!!!!
    wadup yall!!!!!!

513 PIFF.

19. Hey everyone I'm new to this forum. I live in the Cleveland south burbs...well Independence (the bubble). I'm glad to be a part of this. I will start a journal soon.

20. Ohio toker right here :D Just outside Clevo but work downtown also. Anyone know where Steelyard Commons are?