Any of you tokers watch wrestling?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rocker420, Oct 29, 2012.

1. I don't mean the gay olympic kind, I mean the WWE or TNA kind. Just curious :smoke:

2. So your talking about the gay kind.

3. Haha I guess

4. [quote name='"NorCali86"']So your talking about the gay kind.[/quote]

That was my thought exactly. No OP I don't watch wrestling, real or gay

5. South park said the other type of wrestling is gay, so obviously it is :D

6. What are u 12. Taking south park to heart and u still watch wwf. That when it was decent to watch.

7. What did you think of hell in a cell?

8. i used to watch when it was awesome and pretty much the best thing ever

9. It's called sarcasm

10. I recorded it and I'm watching it right now, don't spoil it on me!

11. Enjoy mate

12. Nah, I like UFC/mma.

13. Only as a prelude to hardcore gay sex. That's what it's designed for, isn't it?

14. I do watch chicks wrestling. They fingerbang Eachother and mow down on the snatch. It's pretty wicked, check it out OP

15. #15 YoSmokinMan, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    10-15 years ago wwf was the shit. It was fake but at least they really tried.

I watched a little of the new shit a while ago and god damn it's turned into the worst fucking soap opera you could ever imagine. They completely ruined wwf.

It's sooooo fake/bad, they don't even try it is horrible. Shit like that shouldn't even be on tv.

I can't believe people still watch it let alone still go to the "performances."

16. I still watch it. I do agree that it was better back in the day but theres still a FEW intresting aspects.

I only watch RAW tho. havn't seen smackdown in like a year. But thats gotta change, have you seen that new chick Aksana??? That girl makes my mouth water

17. I was a huge pro wrestling fan as a kid. Back in the 80's through the Monday Night Wars, it was awesome. I've tried watching it now, and it's just so dull and bland.

Also, fuck you, folkstyle wrestling is only gay if you're going up against a guy who does "oil checks".

18. I did when i was a kid, but then i learned from an Ex- Pro wrestler
    that every match is played out like a soap opera. After that it changed the way i looked on wwe ect.

Real back yard wrestling is bad as fuck.
    You can't fake pain. With barb wire, light bulbs,
    glass, thumb tacks there's no way around it.