Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any of you have to smoke to sleep properly?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StrainParty, Apr 28, 2013.

1. An hour before I goto sleep, I toke and it helps me get tired and then pass out. :smoke:

How about yourselves?

2. Agreed! Usually im out at 10 but since ive been dry for weeks im not even remotely tired and its like 11 right now

3. :wave:For sure, that's one of the main reasons I smoke. If I don't I'll be up until 4 every night.

4. Same here man!

5. I smoke before I go to bed but I don't need it ever to fall asleep.

6. I'll be tossin and turnin all night if I don't smoke

7. I usually like to smoke about 7-8 so when I go to bed I'm a little buzzed and can fall asleep easier

8. same here

9. I used to be that way, really really badly too.

But after smokin for a couple years im usually okay as long as i dont have caffeine hyping me up.
    Just layin in bed next to my gf for a while relaxes me enough to fall asleep.

a few beers doesnt hurt either.