Any of you got set up robbed by your dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by bilibili10086, May 6, 2013.

1. So today i went out to buy bug from this dude who sold me bud once when i was with my friends.we were dealing in my friends car. so i got his number and called today to see if i can pick up an 1/8 this time. he said fine.but this time its gonna be 60$ not 50$. so i went to the spot we meet up last time and i called him. and he directed me into a sorta secret place near the spot. btw i took the train and walked there. i use to live around that neighborhood and its full of jews and rich ppl. so i didnt think too much. so i met up with him at the place. we said hi and talked a little then he asked me if i have 60 on me. i said yeah and give it to him. he put the money back to his pocket but didnt take out the bud. at this time another dude came over from the trees, a black dude if i may add. the dealer is white spanish. and my dealer is like Oh shit why is this dude here face. then the black guy just talked and pretty much took my dealer's weed and the 60s and took my phone and my dealer's phone and sent us away. i sorta felt my dealer scamed me because my dealer is talking like a retard. he said its his 2nd time he met the black guy. the black guy came once to him and told him not to sell bud around here. and then when i ask is that his house? he said hes not sure. if thats not his house why would the black dude ask him not to sell bud around here when they meet the first time. also. hes talking too much after we've been sent away. he tried to explain something. like why they met the first time. he said it's prolly because the black dude's little kid saw him dealing. first. if thats not his house why is his kid playing at that place.
    anyway im really sad right now. out of weed and lost my phone and 60$

2. If you know the dealers number I would try and call him from someone else's number and see if he picks up. If he does then that was an elaborate scam. Don't underestimate dealers though, they scheming motherfuckers!

3. Yea its sucks man, my friend got set up and they got a half oz of dank from him. His friend told him to take the dude the half and the dude robbed him with a broken gun( iknew the dudes brother) and then his friend said that he owes him 200$. The only answer is try to get it from someone that goes to dispenceries or get a gun, its doesnt have to work, just flash it to the dufe so you know you mean business! But a working one is always better. Good luck dude

4. Ill get this number and try to call him. but man why would u fuck over a customer thats prolly gonna buy from u for a long time, instead he robbed me for 1/8 weed money and a 2years old iphone 4

5. only concern is .... 60 bucks and a phone ?

I guess they could be that fuckin stupid

6. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I laughed so hard at this really man you and your dealer are fuck heads. hahahahahaha. Hilarious.

7. last time i traded with him i had a bit extra cash.
    maybe this dude is thinking that he could get away with it this time and ill keep buying from him. cuz he knows hes my only dealer atm

8. besides why in the world would that black dude hide in there waiting for us to trade. my dealer said that dude prolly followed him like what in the fuck.

9. dew ive never had any problems with my "dealers" because the only nugguhs I get loud from are my Gs. You obvoisuly get shit from complete fuck heads who's only goal in life is I ain even fuckin know. Man you cray.

10. sorry dude i dont understand what u are saying lol

11. Sorry to hear man... I'm sure we all have dealt with some pretty sketchy connects at one point, just keep your guard up even if your connect is pretty chill.

12. Yeah it was the dealer for sure, he was in on it no doubt! Should have just took off unless he had a gun on you, I don't know if your fat or slow or whatever but i'm sure adrenaline would have kicked in and you could have out ran him.. i guess I don't know how it all went down. I would tell you dealer to fuck off because it's obvious he is in on it, or you could keep a eye on him and see if he has his phone back if he is that stupid.

13. #14 cutencarefree, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
    Yep I got robbed on Friday. I gave this guy that has gone to med shop for me a couple of times 100 for 2gs of hash. When I pulled up he got out and went in the store and then I waited for 45 minutes for him to exit, but he never did. Lesson learned. I didn't let it ruin my night tho, I went to my next dealer, got the hash, and then partied all night! I did send some very nasty text messages tho. Lol

14. Some dealers don't know the value of a good customer base and just try to make a quick buck here and there. If they had any business sense they could profit alot more and stay in the game longer, unfortunately most dealers aren't that smart or competent

15. Damn that sucks.

I've never had one of my dealers ripped off, but a random guy did once because I was dry and desperate lol. Got me for 5 bucks haha!

Live and learn man

16. this is the first time i got robbed during illegal trading shit. the guy was black and big too. hes like 6.4 or some shit. and im like 5'9 and my dealer is shorter with bones. but yeah i prolly should just took off. he didnt even fucking pull up an knife to threaten me.OMFG ppl only realizes how stupid they are afterwards and regrets. i was kinda waiting for my dealer to respond. cuz he should be experienced to shit like this i was thinking. but not if he is part of it.

17. man fuck that guy. im not lucky tho that dude is my first and only dealer.except getting a little here and there from friends. i dont really have another way to get stuff.

18. Hindsight is 20/20, don't stress the "what-ifs" and the "should haves" now. Do some investigating, see if your boy was playing foul, and play him back harder.

19. if a dealer took my money....i would show up to their crib with a bunch of weapons and it would not be pretty.

luckily everyone knows im nuts and doesn't fuck with me