Any of you GCers wanna start up World of Warcraft again?

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Aug 5, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

I stopped paying/playing a couple months ago, but now I'm bored at home and am thinking about starting up again.

Anyone else willing to reroll again and all play together?

We're playing Alliance on Mannoroth! Look through the thread for everyone's usernames.

For the people who said they do not have WoW but are interested, there's a 10 day free trial available to check it out, no strings attached.
    Here's the link: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/trial/index.html?referrer=BLIZZARD&source=wowhome&
    So try it out, and if ya digg it, then tell us you're down to buy/play with us!

2. Dude! Yes! I'll re-roll. I just bought the expansion a few days ago. I've been working, so I usually only play at night.

I'd be down for a GC guild.

3. Ive always thought about buying it but it seems incredibly expensive. Is it really worth it?

4. I was just thinking about starting my account up again the other day. I'd be up for joining a GC guild also.

5. Gah, I sold my warrior two months ago for $500. 70 Orc warrior "Toreck", fairly well known back when he was 60; as I made several PVP and DPS videos.

-Mark

6. Guys, if you wanna start playing find a free shard. I was playing on awhile ago w/ 1000 people. burning-wow.com or something like that.

7. I play on ChoGall, names Allegiance, and Bradnowell. Hit me up if yinz want

8. I'm thinking about buying the game but with school starting up soon im not so sure, is it worth the money?

9. I cant play responsibly, so I dont play at all and broke my discs.

:hello:eric:hello:

10. im down but we should be horde i have an alley lock . so im down to be a shaman or a druid somehting hybrid. something orc or taruen. but im down. PM me and ill help organize this. :smoking: and we can be Grass City guild or something and lvl faster...

11. BTW. You don't even need to own the game if you wanna play. If you play on a shard that is. All you have to use is the 14 day trial, it's basically the full game. It acts like the full game on a shard without the trial.

12. Yea but there are tons of bugs with shards and also tons of GM abuse. Not my cup of tea.

BTW: Me and Heinous have decided that when we start, we are going to roll Alliance. I've played Horde all my WoW life, but that's exactly the reason I'm down to do Alliance. Never seen anything on the Allies side, so I figure now's a good time, with a GC guild and what not.

13. lol.

I don't know. I know the evil side has its appeal. Just for some reason, I love fighting for the good. Eh, its just me.

I'm gonna be a Warrior. Fury, more than likely. Or maybe one handed and with a shield. I don't know yet. I'm still a N00b.

Would you trust me with "The Sword of a 1000 Truths?"

14. I call you on my team! (Buffet)

I'm such a N00b. I love playing, but I still have so much to learn.

15. Shit, I'm down! I'll be a Priest.

I've been playing Dark Age of Camelot on and off for the past 6 years or so. So I'm pretty good at MMORPG stuff but I don't know very much about WoW. I was planning on getting it anyways, but then my friends sort of quit so I didn't get around to doing it.

16. So we gonna do this or what? What server, and who we gonna bat for? I wanna try some Alliance, all my characters are Horde.

17. Yea like I said in my edit in the first post, I'm just gonna leave this up here and bump as needed for about a week or two. Then once we HOPEFULLY have a good number of people, we'll decide on a server. We're gonna be doing Alliance, like I stated earlier.

18. Ill reroll with you guys, my main is a 70 NE druid on Kel'Thuzad

Let me know the server name and ill start up an alt.

19. I'm definitely down. I haven't played in freakin ages.

I think ill enjoy groupin with buffet and heinous :hello: who else is down for some crazy shit?!

20. Dude we'd totally get on Ventrilo together too (3rd party program that functions as a push-to-talk voice chat) and it'd be fucking HILARIOUS when we're playing while stoned.

"HAHAH IT SAID I JUST LEVELED UP IN HERBALISM!!"