Any of you gc parents know how to get a toddler to fuck off?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChangeWeedLaws, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My nephew is annoying the fuck outta me. He is like 2 and a half.

I'm "babysitting" but not really though. His dad is here just asleep. And he won't stop bothering me.

He keeps asking for stuff he knows that he can't have. Like extra milk, cookies, cake, stuff like that. When i say no he starts screaming bloody murder.

Then he sees i'm on the computer and comes to sit on my lap. I take him off my lap and he starts screaming. I let him sit on my lap and he keeps saying "games, games, games, lets play games" and smashing on my keyboard and pulling on my face and clothes while laughing.

I try to put him down again and he starts screaming "no. no. no. Its my house!!"

And when he does get off my lap for two seconds he goes to mess stuff up. Like he'll go do something he knows he shouldn't do and just stare at me till i'm forced to get up and stop him. Then he'll come sit on my lap and start terrorizing me again.

I didn't sign up for this. Seriously not in a babysitting mood. And i'm tired of him trying to take advantage of me. I already put on his fave movie. Any other tips to get a kid to fuck off for a while?

2. You say it like he knows better at 2 1/2. Tough it out tonight and tell his dad you are not going to watch him again.

3. I'm not advising this, but I would've got my ass whooped if that was me.

4. Lol. He doesn't do this stuff to his mother or father so i'm assuming he does know better. Hes being difficult with me on purpose because he knows idk the actual rules of his house. Like he just asked me for milk again and took it out the fridge. Now hes crying because i put it back. He would never do that in front of his mom or dad.

5. How about just playing with him.

I always play games with my little cousins, shit I'll even plays with their toys with them. Makes me feel like a kid again!  :laughing:

6. #8 RVD420RVD, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    I laughed at the title

'Too blessed to be stressed'

7. Distract him with games, duplos, other stuff. Tv if you are desperate

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. If i was a little kid i'd be pumped getting to ride in the dryer haha.

9. Throw random toys across the rooms to distract it.

Run away. Go to the laundry room. Grab the basket. Jump on the ceiling like spiderman. Start shuffling your way about like a crab, and creep around like the grudge as you eye your pray waiting anxiously in some room of the house.  Drop down scaring the little rascal, trap it in the basket, and put like a box on top of it. Oh, I forgot, the tape on his mouth for potentially being loud as you mentioned. Good luck. 

Settle. Give him some milk and cookies. Sit the fucker in front of the tv. And tell him if he say's a little word about this, you'll smack him in the mouth afterwards.

Go and get that American traitor/Israeli spy guy -Pollard, I think it was- out of prison. Apparently, somehow getting him released can bring about peace in places. Seems legit. Worth a try? 

Try to reason with it. 

Give it a daisy. See how it reacts. 

Take an acroamatic and deep perception, and gain a tall admiration for the spectacle that is the majestic young rawness that is revealing and developing itself through time; as a hipster artist would think. 

You say the dad is asleep? Give him a bit of hard liquor?
    I'm kidding, alcohol for a toddler is a crazy thing to do.
    But if you want a realistic answer,

Chloroform.

You've come this far. At this point, I'm just going to let you know- I wasn't kidding. Hey, you've come this far-down already...

10. sit him in front of the television.  it shut me up...

11. Tell him to fuck off

12. an old fridge deep in the woods is pretty sound proof...just look for a metal crate, should be a fridge near it... :laughing:

13. Tried anthrax yet? Heard kids think its tasty....

14. Just wake the dad up and tell him his kids a fucking terror and that you're out. Light a J on the way out the door and give them both the bird.

15. Play with him or something. What part of babysitting made you think that you didn't have to pay attention to him?

16. Play hide and seek and run for it!

I Am Stoned Immaculate.

17. I always hold them back by their foreheads, all snarling and growling at me...Back you beasts, back damn you! :cool:

Honestly it just sounds like the kid wants some attention. My son is 2.5 yrs old too, the best thing to do it play with him. Wrestling around and rough play is fun, and it will wear him out, then when he passes out you have alone time.

You should be really honest with your brother and let him know you dont enjoy watching the baby, its not fair to the kid or you fi you are both miserable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.