Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Of You Blow Glass Amateur Or Professionally ? Looking To Learn The Trade.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snoopdog6502, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Thats a badass piece snoop!! 😁

2. Lookin good man! My hardest thing with bubblers always seemed to be the seal. Once the piece was made if too much pressure was put on it, actually not much at all the neck would break clean off the can. Which might happen with yours. Just a heads up. Definitely not criticizing you. But I've been doing an awesome trick that I figured out and later saw in a revere glass video on YouTube and it might help you. This is awesome for hammer bubs and stand up bubs...

Once you attach the two pieces, imagine the seal as 4 quadrants, top bottom and each side. Take a sharp flame to one quadrant at a time and let the glass really flow and puff into it and short gentle rapid puffs to make a nice even wall. Do that to each quadrant but make sure to let the one you just worked cool down enough that it won't sag droop or deform on you. You'll get the hang of it. My seals are awesome and clean now after doing this. Just thought I'd pass it along. If you already knew this then sorry for the long post lol I just think it's easier than fucking with bridges for a seal like that.

Anyways keep on meltin, and keep tokin'!

3. Ahkbar down the street blows goats both professionally and as an amateur.

Oh wait...you said "glass".

My bad.

4. I have my Phantom running all on oxygen concentrators now. Its saving me money, not that Im hurting for money im just a cheap old bastard.

5. Snoop check this out homie!!

Attached Files:

6. I got super stoned and made a pink space ship and a 2 bowled pipe.

pinkspaceship.jpg
    spoonlock1.jpg
    spoonlock2.jpg

7. That spaceship is dope i want one lol
    That green really pops. Is it glow in the dark? Or uv activated

8. Hi everyone, I just did a search to see if I could find any quality glass blowers in the so cal area to fix a crush 7mm bong. It's broke right where the down stem goes in. It came apart like in 2 pieces that I still have. If anyone can help me out with that or direct me in the right way possibly to somebody who can I'd appreciate it. Thank you and have a great day all.

9. R.I.P. Lil al 😔

Attached Files:

10. Nook nowt the old cleening out the hole and bust the bowl!

11. With a damn toothpick too lol

12. Ohh damn she must have been thin then

13. #614 Kevieboy420, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015

I think just weakened from from heat stress by smoking resin balls in it.

Ive dropped it a few times but nothing major

14. I think just weakened from from heat stress by smoking resin balls in it.

Ive dropped it a few times but nothing major
    </blockquote>
    Dem rez balls get fucking hot dont they lol. Haven't done that in years blah. But i feel yeah dude

15. Hell yeah they do lol

16. Here is my set up after moving it back indoors for winter, Im still on the glass. Fuck, I cant make enough glass, all my good stuff sells and is gone.

17. glass123015a.jpg 121515a.jpg
    123115gold.jpg
    spoon121915.jpg

Im still blowing glass, getting way better all the time.

18. Looking great snoop and damn that marble with the flower. Wow come a long way brother

19. I want to get into glass blowing.