Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Of You Blow Glass Amateur Or Professionally ? Looking To Learn The Trade.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snoopdog6502, Aug 15, 2014.

1. #581 hunijn, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    Fuckin eh brotha.  I been looking into taking classes lately.  I wouldn't have a clue where to begin without instruction.[​IMG][​IMG]

Revere Glass has a bunch ov videos, there are a shitload of videos on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYTrysWsK_s

3. #583 snoopdog6502, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    I now have a working oxygen homefill II sytem running. Make and compress my own oxygen from here on out. 2 K tanks gives me up to 14,000 liters of oxygen to use. I will run my compressor up to 1,000-1,200 PSI to save on wear and tear. My GTT Cheetah torch uses 13 liters per minute so I have to keep a good supply on hand.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ZeISdZQAc

I also have a new bench and the setup is all different. I also added a 1,530 cubic feet per minute fan to suck out the fumes.

Before
    glassshop6315.jpg

After
    glassshop6815.jpg

4. I was too tired to do much today and just made a big clear marble. over 1.750 inches.

marble61715.jpg

5. What did you ever do with the marble that had a flower in it?

6. #586 snoopdog6502, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015

One is in Wisconsin and I have the other one. I need to make more. 

I ordered a GTT Phantom 4 stud. $1,200.00  http://www.glasstorchtech.com/phantom.html

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Im raging the cheetah and the homefil put out lots of oxygen so Its a damn hot bitch I just want a bigger flame.

7. Things are looking good man. I like checking in from time to time on your progress. Your kickin ass. Keep it up!

8. #588 snoopdog6502, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015

Man its going good now days, I have been working on more complex stuff all the time. Some of it looks a bit janky but its getting better quick.

piprs.jpg

9. Amazing snoop! You sure have come a long way.

10. Nice man...stoked to see you go again

11. #592 Brother Urb, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
    Also is that a shelbo goblin poster? dopeness

I didn't know you were a goblin hunter snoop

12. A couple pics of my newest piece 😁

Attached Files:

13. Thats dope!

14. Its a color chart from Glass Alchemy.

15. This is my next hobby XD

16. My new torches name is Satan! I love Satan, I have a gas pedal on this mother fucker yea!
    satan1.jpg

satan2.jpg

Damn guys, in less then a year Im making shit.

Hammer3.jpg

17. Lookin good! Congrats on the new torch :)

Got any more pics of your finished work?

18. Nice snoop keep er up brother!

19. Fantastic snoop! Love it!