Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any of yall go thru diffrent stages of HIGH??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jayjay23, Jul 30, 2010.

1. tell me what yall think...befor wen i first started smokin i waz chill...n sumtimes laughin alot...but now after not smokin for a LONG while, i smoke weed n it fucks wit my head...my thoughts and all that shyt..but dam i luv weed but not wen my high iz like this...anybody had the same experience??? i almost feel like not smokin weed no more..:confused_2:

2. yah its called being high.

3. LOL no shyt...but idk maybe weed aint for me...

4. well why are you on here then .

bye bye :rolleyes:

5. Just try to take ur mind off it bro.

6. if you smoke alot maybe its cuase your tolerence is just really high.

7. Try spelling right please.

8. And grammar, sorry.

9. man fuck you ni99a i been smokin weed im jus sayin my high aint the same as befor n i cant enjoy it...but yea your right i shuldnt b here..i juus smoke weed n dass it i dont have to talk bout it every fuken day on grasscity.com like yall ni99az....yall talk about weed too much..IF weed had a dick yall bitch azz ni99az wuld b suckin it...

10. hehe... I've had some deep thoughts and weird freak outs before too. Maybe u do just need to take a t-break

11. yea idk bout that...i used too smoke hella weed n enjoy it...n that was awhile ago..so i quit fora while then i smoked a couple weeks ago..and it still aint the same..but idk.

12. LOL...i had a 3 month break u think thats long enough??? but so is that normal???

13. and guys??? what does grammar hav to do with ne thing?????

14. eh this has happened to me. some times i feel completely chill and other times a bit paranoid, i honestly think it has a lot to do with who im smoking with.. i mean if ur feeling a bit awkward its gonna be intensified + possible paranoia. try and get really chill before smoking. it usually helps me.

15. Yeah, sometimes u just act and feel different than other times when u smoke

16. yeahh sometimes it really freaks me out. i have really disturbing and depressing thought sometimes, but thats very rarely.

eat taco bell or something and just chill with your homies! :smoking:

17. Was it something I said, or something I did?
    Did my words not come out I right?
    Though I tried not to hurt you, though I tried.
    I guess that's why they say...

18. can you fuckin type atleast with the right wording not azz and ni99az.
    are you even black?

19. facepalm.jpg

20. I think the stages of highness are

buzz
    strong buzz
    little high
    high
    strong high
    stoned
    fuuuuuuck