any O-high-O tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by meangreen840, Mar 17, 2008.

1. just seeing how many how tokers are out there in Ohio? :smoking:

2. I live in Pittsburgh, but my family owns a cottage near Conneaut OH. if that counts

3. i was born in O-widoway if that counts-- 1954 in Lakewood-- learned to LOVE the Cleveland Brownies-- my old man used to take me to their training camp and i got Jimmy Brown's auto and a bunch of other guys-- 10-6 laat Season-- we're living for NOW-- Regards, probus

4. Northeast Ohio right here.
    Specifically Mentor.
    ~18 miles east of Cleveland.

I've seen quite a few Ohio blades on GC.

5. I'm in Cleveland.:wave:

6. I'm from Cincinnati but going to school at OSU.

7. Avon Lake, OH which is 20 min from Cleveland
    Going to school at Bowling Green right now though

8. Reppin Columbus O-high-O right here:smoking:

9. cleveland here

10. i live in lodi ohio (yea middle of nowhere ohio..) but my dad lives in cleveland. im moving back to brunswick probably in may.

11. I live near sandusky ohio well by cedar point if you guys kknow where thats at

12. Born in Lorain, lived in Amherst for awhile before my fam moved to Florida

I rep the buckeyes wherever i go (and unfortunately im attending UF)

13. Is it easy to get bud out there? I use to play soccer in Lodi there wassnt shit there

14. Columbus! Home of my perc'd RooR.

15. ya its easy, but thats because 1 of my dudes gets it from medina and can get it whenever i need it. if he wasnt there then it would be kind of hard, because theres only 1 other person i trust to not try and pull some shit on me, like 1 dude that tries to give me a bud or 2 less :mad:. on the other hand, the other 2 dudes hook it up fat

16. i think i went to lodi before to a small flea market type place of stores like a Nike store

17. the outlet mall :p is it by a T & A truck stop or somethin like that? if so thats it.

18. yeah shit was really cheap there i dont remember how far away it was but it seemed like a journey

19. NE ohio toker here, goin to buffalo, NY for school though. can't wait for the canadian bud :hello: