Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Nova Scotia Smokers On This Forum?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Up'In'Smoke, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'll be moving to Halifax shortly all tag way over from Europe so just wondering how it works in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Haha yeah man! It's not much different than most other places though, pretty straightforward.

Halifax has killer weed though, you'll love Nova Scotia!

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Trailerpark boys is my shit.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks but I also meant like how strict police are there and so on.
    Cheers

5. Ah, well the police here are generally pretty cool, most of the time they have more important shit to do than bust you for smoking a joint, so as long as you're not attracting attention to yourself you'll be fine haha

6. Is Mary Janes smoke shop any good? Sorry if this is going off topic I'm just super high and excited

7. Never been inside there dude, I hear it's pretty dope though

8. I've smoked J's while riding my mtb through Halifax. Gorgeous place. Lots of cool shit everywhere. Haven't been back in a few years, and I miss Cape Breton