Any non video stoner games to recommend ??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sam0216, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Just silly and fun games to play while baked.
    For instance a good game i play with my friends is we all cut some papers into squares and between us we give 2-4 out depending on how many players. We all write down names of famous people dead or alive and put them in a hat and pick em out and leave em on our forehead like indian poker. And we ask yes/no questions when we get a no it goes to the next person so everyone knows who you are but you dont know yourself and have to ask many questions to find out
    Anymore games fellow blades would like to share??

Wasted In This Wonderland

• Like Like x 1
  2. Basketball, soccer, street hockey, backyard boxing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pinecone wars, manhunt, paintball, poker, monopoly, risk, diplomacy, axis vs allies, strageto. There are alot of games that aren't vidya.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Elvis Presley, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    SUSPEND DUDE

[​IMG]

Suspend is the shit.

I recall once playing with a couple of lady friends of mine (after smoking of course) inside of the mall store Air Traffic, for what felt like HOURS (probably was just fifteen minutes)

Anywho recently I was with them and that time came up; turns out all three of us subsequently bought or asked for the game as a holiday gift after that experience

Funny because it was with the same people, we once had a really, really amazing time playing Pictionary (not the boxed store version, just trying to guess what someone is drawing before they finish) in one of their cars with our friends post-hotboxing. Ahh, the good ol days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Re-read your post OP and thought of another. As amazing as video games are, I'm glad you're switching it up

We used to play one that we named Indian Train - basically, everyone stands in a tight circle. Someone in the group throws a lawn dart [damn WTF? these have been banned for decades?] as high and as straight up into the air as he can. The last one to move from their original position in the circle wins!

It was odd/funny because years later the movie 'Grown Ups' came out in which they played an identical game, only they used a bow and arrow instead, and it was not named Indian Train. Spoiler: the arrow goes into Rob Schneider's character's foot. We never had any injuries, just fun.
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. pictionary

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dungeons and Dragons. A couple of my buddies and I had a secret obsession with this game back in HS. We used to get baked as fuck on schwag and hole up all night hacking through orcs and skeletons. Even better if you have an actual bag of bud your supposed to get to as a treasure:love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol sounds dangerous haha
    Baked bastards running around = broken things lol

Wasted In This Wonderland

• Like Like x 1
  9. Frisbee is fun as hell wen you're stoned