Any news for England?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Ragman Da Rasta, Aug 17, 2013.

1. No Tell,
    No Smell,
    No Sell...
    NO CELL

• Like Like x 2
  2. I also think it's wrong that 99% of weed is imported. It's just too bulky. Some is imported, sure, but there are many vast growing operations all over the place. It's amazing just how much green can be produced in a perpetual SOG.

As of 2012 they were finding half a million plants a year, and the cops estimated 80% is homegrown. I think the numbers/ratio is much higher these days.

Cannabis production booming in Britain, say police

3. So with Theresa May becoming the new PM on Wednesday can we expect to see cannabis moved to a class A drug? Bad news....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dout it! Well I fucking hope not, sharia law will land first

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hmmm I hope you're right mate...

6. It wouldn't surprise me. Like something straight out of an Orwellian nightmare...

On a side note, from an article in The Guardian:

HSBC escaped US money-laundering charges after Osborne's intervention

But if I get caught smoking a joint or growing a few plants, I'm facing prosecution and potentially wrecking my life/any future prospects. Jesus wept.

7. I think the gullible UK public has swallowed the "Cannabis ate my hamster" propaganda that the tabloids churn up every time the subject is raised. Even after all the lies spread about the EU during the referendum, people still believe what they read in the papers and buy into the "gateway" drug myth. There will always be a few fools out there who manage to abuse everything they touch. To dismiss and criminalise an entire community because of the actions of a few idiots is totally wrong.They should look at the harm done by alcohol. To counter this we should try to create positive stories about weed, and keep pushing them to the media, even though they will resist publishing them. We should play their game against them. Lets keep the issue alive in the media, not wait for some benign fuddyduddy to mention it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1