Any NBA fans in here?

Discussion in 'General' started by KSLiM612, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Just wonderin if theres anybody else in here who's perfect day includes getting ripped and watching ball.

I know we're 1-7, but, GO WOLVES! Big AL is a baller

2. I love blazin it then watchin the lake show. Unfortunately they lost to detroit yesterday, so much for

the unbeaten record. I work at night so I don't get to see many games. An check the sports section

they have an offical NBA thread in there. An welcome to the city.

3. oh snap, didn't even see the sports section, as you can tell im new here. been coming since '04 when there wasn't half a page of stickies and never bothered to start posting myself till now lol

4. Lakers rock

I was at the game last night and what a dissapointing loss
    oh well :(

5. Cleveland Cavaliers are looking real nice. :)

6. Shouldn't this be in the sports forum?

Anyway, being from New England, I love the Celtics.

We're going to repeat :D

7. Celtics baby, KG, Pauly P, and Ray Allen for 3!

Though I do miss big Al Jefferson, he was my boy

8. Celtics all the way, House is the man.

9. Yeah man, glad so see some people who aren't fairweather Celtics fans :D

What do you guys think the chances of a repeat are?

10. #10 chillax, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
    Eddie House is a great player.

It's great to have him off the bench. Good relief for any of the guards / Pierce.

11. the celtics seem to slack off this season cuz they won last season....losing against the bucks? o.0

the lakers are going strong this year...(maybe another legendary rivalry between lakers and celtics:hello:)

the hawks are surprisingly doing very good!! go A

and of course my favorite player...YAO MING...the MAN:D..hes getting better/used to the NBA every season

12. I love your thinking. They do look real nice. And it's LBJ's turn to win the MVP.

I like your icon too. Go Brownies.

(i'm a cleveland boy myself, if you couldn't tell :p)

13. Go raptors!

14. Pistons will be in the mix again. They're still stronger than the Cavs and still on par with the Celtics.

15. that's right man now he's our boy, just keeps getting better and better too....