Any Montana potheads

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chinc, Jan 23, 2013.

1. I live in Mt and i have not seen anyone from the 406 yet on this site so Yeah :smoking::wave:

2. 406 right here

3. sweeeet

4. Beautiful state

5. 406 here. Moving to the Bitterroot this spring

6. I grew up in Stevensvill I love that park of the state lots of gorilla grow spots

7. driving across the country right now. im moving to big fork on swan lake tomorrow so i guess i rep the 406 now.. hows the bud scene out there

8. #8 406Bushmaster, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2013
    Stevi is a cool lil town, all the towns around there are pretty laid back. my kind of place. I do quite a bit of camping around the flathead/swan lake area, awesome country. Lots of good bud to be had, I recomend the Silver Tip if you can find it.

9. iv seen on this site a lot of people here get $10 a g. does this hold true for most places in the area if so, WERDD cause im sick and fucking tired of east coast prices!

10. Yeah thats pretty close. sometimes a bit more. Prices kinda fluctuated after all the shops got raided. $40 or $45 an 1/8 is pretty common.

11. I live in the flathead area and prices are good but it depends on how much you want to spend.
    40 an 1/8 is getting really popular for great budlins

12. well im am used to paying $60 an eighth so i will gladly give $40 for it any day:). so far i have been here 3 days and still no nuggetry. im typing this from the kalispell library lol i dont have internet yet at the house

13. Here in billings you can get a 1/8th for like 35 bucks for mids and up to 60 for the good stuff

14. an eighth of mids for $35... what the fuck does that even mean?!?!?

15. Low quality bud. (like the stuff back in high school.) I havent seen $60 bud in a looong time. where out east are you from?

16. i was joking because that's an outrageous price, and i would rather not say. but shiiitteee day 5 here and still no bud yet.. this is the first "t-break" in 3 years for me lol

17. You want good bud
    40 an 1/8
    I get it from the fish real nice stuff ha ha

18. lol found a lil at picks bowling. gave dude 10 bucks for a bowl.or so but got a connect

19. just moved to great falls...have found a little smoke but so inconsistent...would have thought a med state would be better....anyone actually happy with the green here?

20. Bozeman here, unlimited herbs as well as concentrates