Any MN members here?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bermuda, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Hey im pretty new to these forums so im wondering if there are any Minnesota tokers here who i can talk about shit with, i need to learn how to get around this state lol. anyways post in here please!:smoke:

2. dude hell yea, mn can be pretty bomb when it comes to bud

3. Word up from Minneapolis, dude!

Need anything? Just PM me or something :)

4. I am from a suburb of Minneapolis.

Great weather these past few days. Tomorrow is supposed to be 77 and mostly cloudy, PERFECT!

5. Totally dude.

I LOVE overcast days.

6. you guys been finding some good buds lately?

7. Naw man. I have no reliable connects as of late.

Been getting ripped off left and right. Sick of it.

8. oh hell yea, MN, if you know the right people you can get some pretty good bud, lets unite and smoke

9. Wish I knew the right people, then haha.

Totes, dude. Unite.

10. Hey MN friends. Minneapolis resident here. Just wanted to say what's up? Been very dry and am in need of some MJ. Would love some MJ actually :)

11. I havent purchased in years, but totally if you know the right people you can get some major dank.

I knew a guy up by you, saul, that always had some really really good stuff. He would get stuff from Oregon and Washington from time to time that blew my mind.

12. hey, I'm in minneapolis too. haven't had anything in a while though, it sucks, my connections have all dried up. :(

13. Hayyy! Also a Minnesota native here.
    Sup guys?

I gotta agree, pretty damn near dry connections, but then again I didn't have many good ones to begin with.
    :(

14. Been there, now I have multiple connects that are all pretty chill in MN

Now if only I had more money :p

15. ha lets do it..by our powers combined, we are!!! captain planet.. but probably just really chopped..we could save children, be the stoned A team maybe..

16. We wouldn't get much done, would we?

Stoned A Team, to the CVS on the corner. Or newest target..... Cheetos....

17. hell yeah from the west suburbs here

18. sup 2 all the homies ........ yea its been pretty dry lookin 4 bud myself.

19. 763 here and nothing but compressed swag....Hopefully some local crops will be harvesting soon...

Peace!

20. New to the forums from Minneapolis too! Seems like everyone's dry. Even on the Fourth of July I spent a few hours looknig. Tried Uptown, then drove to Dinky. None of the hippies or rastas said they had anything. Guess it's all about connections.