Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Midnight Tokers Out There?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SMOCATRON, Jul 25, 2014.

1. I don't usually toke before bed, but I haven't had much time recently.
    I have smoked before bed for about 7 nights now (I smoke, go on computer, listen to music etc then go to sleep when I'm close to sober and feel fatigued)

I noticed that my sleeps are a lot deeper and it's harder for my mind to adjust when I wake up.
    Last night was my first night sleeping without smoking for a week and I noticed that I didn't sleep as deeply and I was conscious of my sleeping. Does anyone else know what I mean?

It's like you're asleep but you know it and sometimes you zone out and dream, but you have a better sense of what's real and what's not, but then in real life, you get a bit confused sometimes at what's real and what's not.

I hope this makes some sense to some of you guys. I'm about to smoke up now.

2. I feel you. It's also harder for me to go to sleep after regularly smoking at night, when I sober up.

3. when I go to sleep sober I have extremely vivid dreams, but when I'm high I don't remember a thing it's like I was dead and then woke up.

4. Hell yeah. My gamertag is midnite stoner lol. Only time I can really

5. #5 Rootsphere_Farms, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    I get home at 2 AM every night and smoke and instantly fall asleep, weed keeps me asleep for a little while, enough to put me in a deep sleep. If I am not smoking before sleeping, first I need to be tired to fall asleep and I can fall asleep just as easily but I won't sleep as deep, maybe wake up once or twice, but still normal sleep none the less

Really the only difference is I can usually remember when I fell asleep if I'm not stoned and can't even comprehend what time I fell asleep if I am, let alone hardly remembering anything for the few hours before I passed out as well

6. i used to smoke right b4 i went to bed it helped me sleep but know i smoke and stay up and listen to some relaxing reggae  :smoke:

7. I only smoke before I go to bed, around 11pm-12am. Listen to music, then eat ,then sleep like a baby. I cant stand smoking during the day actually I use weed more as a sleep aid then anything, if I smoke during the day I can never get anything accomplished lol.

8. I have a really nice indica strain that I always smoke before bed (usually around 11). It's just a great feeling to come home from work, eat a "nice" dinner, take a few bong rips, put on some Pink Floyd and drift off to sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Hell, I usually don't start getting high till "after midnight"(another good song, not by steve miller, that boss mofo lol).

That's when I let it all hang out and get high, and usually do a little guitar picking or the like, so as to not be completely sedentary and useless...

10. i used to only smoke when everyone was sleepin.. now idgaf. i have a balcony and can finally do it whenever..

11. I know exactly what you mean op. I feel like I don't have to sleep as long when I get high b4 bed cuz I get a much deeper sleep.

12. Yeah, exactly! I usually try to get to bed by midnight when sober because I'm an outdoor smoker mostly, but when I smoke before bed, I'm usually up until 2am and I still feel way more refreshed.