Any Michigan Growers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WGPsmoker420, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Alright im changing the subject of this grow any Michigan growers say any tips or anything you got for this upcoming season my first time doin outdoor post any pictures of your ladies for this summer too. Anyone have a farmers almanac to know when the best time to put outside this year is?

2. hey man i doubt anyone from michagin is gonna grow in the middle of winter hahaha i live in minnesota coldist place on this piss world i swear im gonna grow outdoors but iv always got a question whats the date that i should start i know when to end but i figure a month or 2 until i start when the daylight gets longer and the warm air comes

3. Well.... I live in Alaska. Moved here from MI.

I must say, I would not recomend growing in MI.
    I was busted with 15 plants and a pound. Was charged with 3 felonies of 5 years each for cutivation, possession within a felonious amount, within a school district, and felony fire arms. All because I wanted to grow enough for myself to not have to ride into the getto every day and risk my car being stolen, my money being ripped off, and my ass being shot because the cops are to busy busting home growers instead of real crime.
    *MI has the highest police corruption rate in the US.* fact.
    Ironc as it is, I was a Law Enforcement Student at the University of Michigan and could not fulfill my dreams of protecting people and their rights because pot makes me a criminal.

BUT:

If your an outdoor grower, start your seeds now indoor. Once the last frost has past, plant your seedlings outdoor. Things to be aware of: deer, coons, fox, bugs, woods walkers, choppers, sky divers, crop planes, dogs, cops, kids, etc. They all want your pot for one reason or another. Hint: A bowl full of anti feeze keeps most criters away from your plants by killing them after ingestion. but keep in mind that it is an attractant like your buds are so place it a few yards away from your plants. Good Luck!

ALASKAN PRIDE, MARIJUANA FREEDOM! The last frontier.

4. I am a fellow Michigander and was planning on growing for the first time this upcoming spring. I don't plan on starting my seeds inside though, too risky with the parents but WGPsmoker420 we should keep in touch so we can share our findings.
    When are you planning on starting your seeds? Its a tough call in Michigan because as soon as you think spring is finally here we will have a week of 35 degree weather.

5. How did you get busted? And what's the felony firearms about? Is that just because you posessed guns when you got busted or were you actually illegally in posession of firearms? Just curious, I like to educate myself about busts as much as possible.... thanks!

6. I started mine about a month ago and have been doing LST one of the plants has about 9 tops lol my plants are gonna be monster before they even go out I currently have two proven females hope this is a good first season.

7. Well, I attempted to grow last year, but was unsucessful due to my cat eating them. The best time to plant here in Michigan is Mid to Late May. I start my plants inside for 2-4 weeks then put them outside in 5-gal buckets. If you want some more information just PM me, but I won't get to the PM's untill later seeing as how I am leaving for school right now.
    Best of luck on growing,
    -AFD

8. ok ladies, heres how it goes, plant it when the light hours go from 11-12, ( march-april) all the way to 13.5-14 at mid april, plants flower at 12 hours. if ur planting seeds plant now :) seeds wont go into flower because they still have to grow and sex before that happens, ( only planting clones this early will put em to flower ( if there female ))
    other than that go nuts time is now! and make sure it isnt too cold.

sure you could plants ur plants in late april , or in may... but they miss all april of grow :p may as well get ur plants as big as you can ;)