Any Michigan Growers?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Moosieman, May 23, 2011.

1. Im kinda scared for my babies... it's my first grow, and its raining and windy as shit... There planted on the side of the hill so they're a little protected though...

2. what part of michigan you from? was living there last year, now in new england. and pictures would help out a lot!

3. Im going to my spot in a little while, so Ill take a pic and post it then. They're less than a week old, and I probably planted too many for my own good, but, oh well, I've always been ambitious!

Oh, and from Wayne County

4. ohhhh you're growing outdoors? yeah it sucks for northern grows cause we have a colder climate, so you'd rather a plant/strain that's used to that. would be better to grow indoors for a little while, then plant when it's mid-summer and nice and hot. last year we had a hot summer in michigan, remember march when it didn't rain for 3 weeks and we averaged a temp of like 80 degrees? that would've been a nice winter outdoor grow haha. but yea, take some pics and i'll better be able to help you:)

5. My babies did just fine through the storm last night. As long as you didnt get any hail they should be fine, heavy rain and wind can do some damage but it's usually not severe.

6. Yea, winds been pretty wild today, been picking up sticks all day and cleaning up outside haha.

7. One sprout was like... Cut in half it looked, so I pitched it. And I can't take this weather, holy shit man.

8. I am in south central Mi. Not growing outdoors though. We just had some heavy rain here over the past 2 hours or so. Can't imagine anything young living through this type of hard rain.

Nice to meet you other michiganders....:wave:

Later
    Spydaman

9. So I have 12 of 18 still living, I put some dirt higher up on the stem so they will be a little more resilent to the wind and elements. I might have to move them, becasue Idk if theyre getting enough light. Ill check tomorrow.

10. Next time this happens just tape it back together with masking tape and it should be fine (if it's still somewhat attached) .

11. Haha, I wish, It was decapitated lol. But 11 of them are still good, and 1 is barely hangin in there. How long until I can tell there Sex?

12. Most likely july-agust