Any Magic The Gathering Players Here?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bdeslaur, Jan 19, 2017.

1. I can answer any and all MTG rules questions. Please ask, i have been playing for over 10 years.

• Like Like x 1
  2. yeah i mean not mtgo but with the actual cards lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Huge player for years. Was a platinum level player for too long trying to make pro league. Currently play lots of modern 8 rack. And legacy grixis delver. Fuck standard right now, boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. i will only play magic with cards.

i wish i had kept all my cards, as is right now i've got a couple of decks i couldn't get rid of for the memories.

5. Was introduced to it a little over a year ago, love it. I don't really buy boosters anymore, just order the cards I want on CardKingdom. Every now and then I'll pick up a couple boosters just to see if they spark any ideas for a new build.

6. Let's get this thread active again. Anyone play MTGO?

7. Love MTG. Play with my Nephews often. Been collecting since late 90's

• Like Like x 1
  8. The first time I ever bought weed my dealer hid it in a MTG case.
    “Play magic” was code for “go smoke” in my group.

9. Never played beyond friends but I was addicted to the deck building concept in general.. My perfect deck concept that my friend used with some success back in day was what I called "real shroud " you essentially over a couple turns make it to where your permanents in play would become unable to be targeted or receive damage or be destroyed.. Alot of angel creatures that had pretty powerful edicts like "creatures cant attack you " (blazing archon ?) Basically the win condition was that your opponent will just not be able to do too much even cast certain colored spells.. And just scoop without you ever having to really come at em sideways with your creatures.. Magic is all fun and games til one your friends comes up with a way to cast a counter target spell every turn ...lol

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. This card caused a table flip at my lgs. Lmao

14020457_f520.jpg

In case anyone doesn't know what table flip means around these parts is:

He's acting this is definitely fake but, that's the jist of it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. I’ve been playing for 8 years, and still going strong.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I started playing in the Lorwyn block and played competitively during the Zendikar and Scars of Mirrodin blocks. Since then I play casually many different formats.
    I've kept proxy versions of my favorite modern, pauper, legacy, and EDH decks. Currently interested in playing commander and brawl.
    250px-Rafiq_of_the_Many.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1