Any LSU fans here?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by iGetDomee, Sep 3, 2010.

1. I go to LSU so just wondering if anyone gets on here

2. Lived in Louisiana for 10yrs., big Tiger fan:D

GEAUX TIGERS!:hello::smoking:

3. Big game against my Mountaineers coming up :)

4. As an Alabama fan....fuck LSU.

But LSU/Ala is always my favorite game.

5. haha I feel the same way towards Bama, they stole the best coach in college football from us!

6. Raised i la.sulphur to be exact..geaux tigers......not the best team this year but not the worse either......wish arkansas hadn't give that game to bama......

7. Yeah, we were letting Mallet throw anywhere he wanted, was really getting me anxious. But you can thank Mallet for throwing us an interception which got us the touchdown to tie the game. :wave:

8. I hope Flo Rida throttles 'em.

9. ^Doubtful.

10. yea right

your offense sucks ours does too but we got homefield and looked alot better last week

dont see how you think thats doubtful id say theres a good chance but im a gator

11. your offense makes you laugh? id be :mad: watching that shit knowing all the talent you got and jefferson sucks cant score with all those great WR's

12. Lol, nah man I just put that because I'm stoned. :D couldn't think of anything to type back either. But, I doubt FL will win, it will be a good game though. They won't get through our defense.

13. i think we will lol we'll see tho

our defense is the shit too most picks in the NCAA(12) secondary is the shit and good line and stable of LB's

14. I am lsu all the way but...... Them mf's are the luckiest on this planet.. Toke on man,, we will see what they will do against gators......

15. Uh oh. Tigers walked into The Swamp and Les Miles got lucky again. :cool:

16. Yep it amazes the hell outta me geaux tigers....

17. So there seems to be a decent SEC presence here.

Ive always sorta rooted for lsu, but i sure hate les miles, that guy is about as lucky as they come though.

The east is down, this is the year my gamecocks finally win it (as i knock on wood).

Will we be playing bama, auburn, lsu, or maybe even arky in atlanta?

The west is wide open... so many good teams.

Whoever wins the SEC championship ought to go to the national championship game. I dont care if they have 1 or even 2 losses. There are so many top 10 caliber teams in the league..