Any love for itza?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Matt Galaxy, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Anyone own an itza? I was thinking about getting a mobius for my next tube but itza produces some strong contenders.

2. Someone reputable on forums bought one and got scammed and their money stolen or something, it was over $1,000. I don't remember what the name of thread is or who it was :p but im pretty sure it was Itza

3. I haven't owned a Itza yet, but I've heard some bad things about them. Mostly with their customer service though.

4. I had a gridded disc single chamber tube. paid 50 less than asking price and it'd stack literally like 8 inches of bubbles. I liked it quite a bit, but yeah they are kinda sketchy. owners are sketchy and they straight up stole JP's designs from Toro when he was teaching Itzalstein.

5. I had a gridded disk to 13 arm tree perc that I really liked.

I just never used it so i sold it. It was a really nice tube though

6. i have an Itza Mini Pillar, I love it.

7. ^That's my (once was) itza. you pick that up from oceanside? if so enjoy that brother, i loved that tube aswell.

8. Itza stole $1,250 from TheKnickerToker. He paid them for a custom well over 3 months ago, a lot longer than that if I remember correctly. They never shipped him a tube and stopped returning his calls and emails.

Plus they do shit work. Really I have seen some sloppy ass work from shitza.

9. i can't say i've seen anything particularly sloppy from them, but i wouldn't put it past them, they definitely aren't the cleanest i've seen around. but yeah, i can confirm that comment about the KnickerToker. i've seen his posts about it, and he's a reputable glass head. 3 months isn't the longest time to not get a custom but he's not getting any calls or emails back, which is extremely sketchy... i'd stray away from these shady business practice. if you really like itza then you should locate a toro, basically the originator of most of itza's designs. people will tell you in that range to go for an SG though :wave:

10. I think they worked this out a couple weeks ago dude..

11. i did have one but i had to relocate my house so i had to leave it

12. [quote name='"Curious Toker"']i can't say i've seen anything particularly sloppy from them, but i wouldn't put it past them, they definitely aren't the cleanest i've seen around. but yeah, i can confirm that comment about the KnickerToker. i've seen his posts about it, and he's a reputable glass head. 3 months isn't the longest time to not get a custom but he's not getting any calls or emails back, which is extremely sketchy... i'd stray away from these shady business practice. if you really like itza then you should locate a toro, basically the originator of most of itza's designs. people will tell you in that range to go for an SG though :wave:[/quote]

Believe me I would love to own a toro, but the prospect of gridded trees sounded more appealing than JPs slitted trees.

13. Itza is the shit! My LHS is stacked with really nice ones! Like my circ to 8 arm full size, better than toro because its cheaper for same design and every part of the piece is reinforced

Attached Files:

• pic.jpg
      pic.jpg
      File size:
      153.4 KB
      Views: