Any licensed growers in Rhode Island?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ParanoiaKills, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Hey all :) just came up with the crazy idea of trading clones. I'm all legal hope you are too. Anyone wanna hook up and :smoke:

2. Ill also sell clones to those with a license private message me

3. Wish I had gotten licensed before the Governor shut it down. On the other hand I never liked the idea of being on a list kept by 'the man', especially when the Feds still say this is illegal. So I'm still in stealth mode, waiting for the day...

4. C'mon there's gotta be more RI growers come say hello future friends :)

5. I'm not a grower but Im a patient looking for one.

6. No hook ups on GC and they'll bump you for trying - for your own safety.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks Jerry, for looking out for me, I'm a 33 year old married, introverted stoner, who has had the same dealer for 7 years. Just looking for like minded people that are interested in like minded conversations and are into sharing ideas and collaborating. My contacts list on my phone is like 4 numbers deep and I plan on keeping it that way hehe.

Again, thanks tho. Specifically it'd be great to find some organic gardeners locally, as I know too many that use other methods of growing. I'd love to connect (via online) with you, Jerry, but I'm aware that you're at least 10 levels above me, lol. You'd have a lot to show me, but I wouldn't be able to show the love back

PK's roof-top organic grow