Any lesbians out there?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Meloette, Jul 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"countingstars"']:laughing: You people need to chill. If someone says he/she's gay/bi, it's probably because they are. And if not, who cares? It's their business anyway. Gee.[/quote]

Totally agree. Unless I'm dating someone, I don't care what they label themselves.

Oh and lesbian here too.

2. I'm a bisexual male who's only into girls.

Lesbians to be specific :yummy:

3. Wait.. What? ^

Are y'all offended by Dykes on Bikes?

4. I agree. Saying, "I'm bisexual." feels more like saying," I want attention." but I've been in love with a woman and I still love women sincerely.

5. Heck no. Makes me smile on the inside.

6. I'm a huge ole dyke well nor huge as in size but I have had my share of chicks just recently had my fucking heart broken by one guess I love her(I can't stop thinking about her and I see well am reminded of her constantly • Anni is in need of vagina•

7. I choose not to limit my self worth by siding with one gender over the other. I feel that love crosses things like boundries and genders. If i had to put a word to it, I would say im multidexterous. I dont care if its a girl, boy or other as long as the love is there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I really miss her, although I just want some pussy, it will be good, promise it'll feel good.