Any lesbians out there?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Meloette, Jul 19, 2012.

1. I'm one, and I find the term dyke to be offensive.

2. And I'm pretty sure he's not a lesbian because his name had dude or guy in it implying that he was in fact a HE and just because you likegirls doesn't mean you're a lesbian it makes you heterosexual :p

3. I'm sorry. I don't mean it offensively, I hope that's fairly obvious considering that I'm a very proud lesbian. I don't consider that term offensive, but that's just me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. i'm bisexual if that makes a difference
    but i feel stupid as fuck saying i'm bisexual because i feel like it's associated with slutty girls trying to get attention
    but i like women and that should be enough lolol

5. Lol... where's annicus?

6. Nope, but i'm a straight male

7. [quote name='"jennamarie420"']i'm bisexual. there was a point in time i was confused, and labelled myself as a lesbian. but i know now i'm most definitely attracted to both men and women. :)[/quote]
    This.
    [quote name='"thatbakedbitch"']i'm bisexual if that makes a difference
    but i feel stupid as fuck saying i'm bisexual because i feel like it's associated with slutty girls trying to get attention
    but i like women and that should be enough lolol[/quote]
    And this.

I love lesbians though:3
    I miss being in a relationship with a woman.

8. Me too. I was just thinking about getting another girlfriend. Guys are pissing me off these days. I miss having some alone girl time *sigh*

9. Sounds like we all need a little loving ;)

10. I'm bi. :) Hello there

11. do you eat pussy?? ...if you dont sorry your not bi lol

12. How about not calling them dykes?
    Thanks.

13. ^she mentioned earlier that she didn't mean it offensively because she herself is a lesbian that uses that term.

I've never gotten so far as to eating a chick out but I would. still bi?

14. Lol no one can tell you what your sexual preference is.

15. Sorry if this comes off as offensive, I don't mean to offend you at all. but...

nooo way I've been browsing GC for over 3 years and I always thought you were a guy.

16. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']Lol no one can tell you what your sexual preference is.[/quote]

I was sort of joking

17. I was commenting more on his ignorant comment. It irked me.

18. maybe i'm pansexual, fuck if i know. either way i like women more than i like men, but i don't exclude any possibilities.

19. :laughing: You people need to chill. If someone says he/she's gay/bi, it's probably because they are. And if not, who cares? It's their business anyway. Gee.