Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any legit websites to buy seeds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by webstoner, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys, do you know of any legit websites that you've used so I can buy seeds from? I live in the U.S

2. grasscity has some seeds. kinda expensive in my opinion though.

3. im pretty sure nirvana's seed shop is legit, 99% sure.

4. Dicks are going to flame you for not searching. There's an entire section on "current and legitimate seed banks". Most web forum search functions suck ass. I usually just to go google and type in, "seedbanks grasscity" and I'll bet the thread will be at the top of your results.

Besides all that shit. You should order from the single seed centre. (google again). I've had 4 out of 4 experiences w/ them where everything went perfectly, and I live in the US.

Lots of people also order from attitude seed bank. Most of them are pleased, but I can't say I've ever ordered so there's only so much I can tell you about them. They also deliver to the US.

Both ship discreetly, both can take a couple weeks to arrive. Browse those two and see what you come up with. Best of luck and welcome to the city.

5. Highgrade-seeds.com

Attitude seed bank.

6. There's a difference between helping someone out w/ a link or flaming them for not searching. Watch now I'll be the dick cause no one will flame for once.

Edit: Also, Gary Busey is the shit.

7. I apologize guys, I'm new here!

8. No worries man I'm just high and making an ass of myself. Welcome. Check out that link above.

9. It's all good, I was just writing my message with the link at the exact same time as you and then I saw your post when I submitted mine lol. Nice to see a thread where everyone is being civil and chill :hello:

10. I've used ilgm with huge success I live in New England of usa. Descreet stealthy and 24hr assistance they have a forum as well from support on orders to just bullshitting. However there selection of seeds are limited. So I had to outreach to other sources. Attitude was good extremely pricy I think but if u think about it the outcome of good is worth it.....

My question to you folk is has anyone tried bonza seeds? They advertise on here a lot I thought I'd give em a try just ordered today hopefully I didn't donate money to them... Any feedback much obliged

11. To get good reviews I find it best to ask real people not Google because anyone can write a good reviews for there company and have it pop up first link on Google