Any Legalisation News For Australia?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by 100mbps, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Just wondering if theres any new regarding legalisation over here in Australia :smoke:

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Sadly not with the current government.

#FuckAbbott

3. Damn! He needs out big time

4. Abbott is in support of legal medical marijuana for terminallly ill patients and for pain usage. NSW has proposed a medical trial in the last week or so. Slowly making some ground, but still got a long way to go.

5. It is sad, especially when parents are left with no option but to purchase oils & such illegally for sick children for example. And therefore not only running the risk of legal issues but also the safety standards of the medication..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. There is still chatter over the consideration of maybe considering to look into medical marijuana, better than nothing I guess.. it's just a matter of time really !!

"Chatter"

Mate it's happening. Next Year.

8. I give it a couple of years or so for Australia to jump on the band wagon. I was listening to the radio recently and they said if they do try it, it would be better for a nation wide approach ( even though NSW is clearly leading), the WA health minister is 'strongly urging to look into it". 
    Just keep an ear out.

9. Looks like we may have a MMJ trail in every state soon.

About time Abbott did something right.