Any legal plants that look like cannabis?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jhfseyh, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Hey there, i want to grow some plants indoors, but i want it to look like weed lol
    is there any plants that are indoor plants, (available online shipped to the UK) that look like weed? thanks alot

2. I hope you're not trying to grow a real marijuana plant in between the fakes ones to hide from your parents. The real one will stink up your room real quick.

3. No im not trying to hide real plants and i just brought some hibiscus cannabinus seeds, thanks alot storm crow

4. so what's your reasoning on wanting these plants?

5. To feel like your growing for real? lol to show off maybe with no chance of legal action? lol just a few things that pop into my head lol

6. or tryin to rip people off sellin clones of what appears to be cannabis

7. Why the hell can't he just WANT to grow a fucking plant? Damn guys give him a break.

8. What has this world come to?

9. I was just giving him a warning just in case he was trying to conceal a real mj plant between the fake ones. it will not work. if he just wants to grow a fake mj plant for the hell of it, go for it.

10. Nah man, sorry I wasn't referring to your post. Yours was actually helpful. Two other guys just assumed he wanted to "show off" or to scam people.

11. lol how did this get so many posts, my friend said i cant find any plants that look like marijuana so i wanted to prove him otherwise, i wouldnt rip people off lol

12. Texas star plant

13. yucca plants also look somewhat like marijuana, they are grown for roots in south america

14. Cleome are really cool these look ALOT like an indica IMO [​IMG] :eek: