Any lefties?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Nyxierawr, May 13, 2013.

1. I would really like to know if there are,
    If so are their bowls that you hold with your right hand and light with your left? Would love to have one!

2. Repping here.

Bowl in my right

3. I thought the thread was referring to people who are left-oriented in politics rather than left handed people.

I'm not left handed. Left handed people are genetically inferior and if I WAS left handed I'd learn to overcome my disability or I'd do humanity a favour and take my own life.

I'm joking, of course.

4. Well I'm actually evenly amberdexious (I apologize if that's misspelled).
    So I thought about it a few days ago and can't get it off of my mind.

5. Lol I had one, I used my pointer finger to plug the carb, I gave it away sadly.

6. I have an ambidextrous pipe ...carb is on the back of the bowl instead of the side, you use the index finger of either hand.

7. steamroller???

8. bonified south paw here.

9. mine??
    nah, just a spoon w/ an ambidextrous carb

10. lefty here =]

11. yeah im left handed. Apparently its because our brains are wired by satan. this is why left handed is called sinistrodextrous from the latin 'sinister' - left.

Whats also very weird is that when I was at school 3 of my closest friends were left handed, and I never knew this until id known them for about 4 years.

12. Lefty here too. I always light with my left, I didn't even notice lol. I feel retarded holding the lighter in my right hand. I also hold my spoon all fucked up cause I'm a lefty lol.

13. Any time I'm trying to help someone pick out a new glass piece, I always ask them if they are right handed or left handed, because a lot of lefties don't know that left handed pipes exist!

It makes me happy when I can cater to someone's needs and know that they're going to have the best smoking experience possible  :smoke:

14. I'm a leftie. I even incorporated ambidexterity into pipes I make so whoever buys it, can use it. As mentioned above, carb hole in the back.

15. Lefty here. Light with my left, spoon in my right. Only way that seems normal.

quoted ^this^ to say....

^this^ lol

it was a nice little spoon with the carb on the right side of the bowl, didn't realize till i got it home haha. i ended up giving it away to a friend who's not a lefty but holds the lighter in his left hand all the time.

17. i'm a lefty too but i actually prefer lighting with my right for some weird reason.

18. Lefty here! 

19. Not a lefty, but i grew up using a lefty pipe my whole life without even realizing. Gotta say i like using my index finger for the carb a lot better for some reason.