Any LED growers out there?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Timmah!, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Looks Nice! Your keeping the canopy even which is the key! I have a 1600 I used once until 25 diodes blew out before my first harvest(7 weeks in bloom) grew a multi strain ScrOG in 4x4 the plants came out nice. Got it fixed then never used it again. To shady of a company in my experience anyway!
    Good Luck

Btw: those dead leaves on the floor could give you bugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My guess is that "600" watt led is more like 200 at the wall. And it will work but more is better.

3. I use a CALW SS880 in a 3.5' x 4' chamber.

Been about 5 years now. Very good results.

4. Yeah I think it's about 220 or something

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

5. All LED here in SE Alaska. 2 California Lightworks Vegmaster 110's in the 4x4 veg area. Platinum p450 & P900 in flower side. 180 watts veg 770 watts bloom. Welcome to the Jungle. I have a 260w QB panel from HLG that I haven't built yet sitting on the floor. It's replacing the p450.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. yeah, the Mars 600 is about 240w at the wall, it was about 265w previous, but now our tech found that the wattage are decreased, so we changed that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #27 Robbie714, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    You decreased it because they blow more diodes then any LEDs out there! It's funny how they advertise it's a 600 but draws 278 watts+10%! Now it draws 240 from wall, not the 265 but you just don't want to change it on Amazon and eBay lol so people think there getting more watts then advertised lol! That's false advertisement we have that in the U.S. It's not as described so anyone could contact Amazon saying that it is not as described or it should say 240 watts from wall not 265 or 278 etc... I'm glad I got my MarsHydro ll 1600 for free, didn't pay a pennywhich most Mars ll series were supposed to be discontinued because of this! Use the credit card company and use PayPal when buying these lights so you could dispute it if and when it blows diodes. Then the credit card company will see it's not as described and it's false advertisement so most likely you'll get your money back from credit card company or PayPal! [​IMG] plus as my first light before using Cfls, I bought the 600 for $120 a few years back and that just blew 4 or 6 blue diodes they kept getting dimmer and dimmer until they blew out. I'm only talking about MarsHydro ll series only. The 600's work if they don't blow diodes. MarsHydro Mars600 Led Grow Light Full Spectrum ETL Certificate for Hydroponic In | eBay it's the same on specifications on Amazon!

8. Hi Robbie,
    I just want to people know that, before when our tech test the mars 600, the light was working under 700mA, but now we use the 650mA, on eBay we had write the Mars 600 is 265w±10% not 265w, because under different electric current, the true watt of the light will different.
    I know you had bad experience with us, but that is our warranty, and even though we had apply for our boss borrow you a replace light, before you we had borrowed light to our customer, but after he received the replace light, he disappeared, that why we ask you pay the deposit. Hope you understand that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi Sara! I understand, So you updated the 600's that's Good! I did but it worked itself out finely. I know if you let someone barrow a light without them giving a deposit there's a good chance you won't get it back. I never had anything against you just the customer service department and some of the policies but it had nothing to do with you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sara, why can't you guys ship discreetly? Is there some law that says led lights have to have a description on the outside of the box? Ordered a light from your ebay store. The shipping box has what it is, brand name, and how many watts on 3 different labels on the shipping box.

Is there something keeping you guys from shipping more discreetly?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Robbie, Thank you for understand

12. Hi Dickey,
    May I know the eBay store name? and when you bought the light? Can you take a pic about the shipping box, so I can check that. Considering many growers don't want people know he grow weed, we provide the discreet shipping from last year, and no brand name on the shipping box.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #33 generic98547, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    The mars 600 you linked didn't appear to even be from their store site... that's not the buyer I normally purchase from at least. Not hating just saying incase you didn't notice. Unless they have multiple eBay store sites up.. idk

14. I agree with this 100% not everyone can be open with their purchases I hated seeing mars hydro 300 multiple times on my box. One quick google search by some bored employee and they know what I'm doing... have my phone number... address... lol

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nope I had the same issue... I'm fairly sure I already threw the box away but I'll double check but yes definitely had my purchased item listed at least three times from what I remember.

I will say I don't remember my first light coming with all the descriptions on the box back in October last year.... and that seems like something I'd remember so maybe it's a recent change

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
  16. May I know is the "mars hydro 300" written or printed on the shipping box? the light that you bought is the new light right?

17. It's printed on the labels (Which as the other poster said there are three of) bought it New it may of said MARS 300 and not MARS HYDRO 300 but it was one or the other and it was on your eBay site.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sorry, we will definitely check it out.
    That's so weird, because from last year, every customer who placed order on our website, didn't complaint that they have received the item which have our brand name on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Is that written or printed?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Printed on every label on the box not written. Maybe the other poster still has his box so you can see but it's printed just like everything else on the shipping labels

• Like Like x 1