Any LED growers out there?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Timmah!, Jul 4, 2017.

1. #1 Timmah!, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Hey, anyone care to offer some advice? I have a 4x4 tent with two plants and a 600w led. Thinking about screen of greening them, training and fiming. Think I'll be able to get a decent harvest from two king tut's from seed? I'm using sensi grow and bloom, plus B52 and big bud powder. A week from seed and they're about 3" tall with six leaves a piece. Just looking for opinions really, especially LED growers. Cheers View attachment 2320713 View attachment 2320714 View attachment 2320715

2. Pics are needed my friend...unless you want a bunch of "my guess is" like answers..

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

3. This.

4. Haha, good call. I'll see what I can do

5. No pics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. yup...can't see chit yet homes

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

7. Yeah it's not working for some reason, thanks anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Okay I see what your talking about! Nice plants lol....

Are you using the + on the left side? If not you need to allow GC to access your pictures on phone, computer whatever your using cause there locked up

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Your going to need another 600 or more light for a 4x4 IMO. I have a 600 there only 278 from the wall and still use recess lighting for 2 plants in bloom.
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  10. The blurple lights make it difficult to see the actual color of the plants, but they appear to be healthy. How many watts does your LED pull and what make and model?

11. 278 from wall. I don't think that's sufficient for 4 x 4 he needs more light in the future!

12. Yes it's a Mars 600. Think I'd be good with a second 600w? I can fit it. As far as I can tell I'm getting a good light spectrum. They are a solid dark green

• Like Like x 1
  13. I think your fine right now, and the seedlings look Good. They don't need all the watts now. But it would be a better idea to get one more 600 for that area! Then you'll have about 35 W per square foot which would be fine IMO. Then if you want to use a couple 23 watt CFL's in any shaded areas, but that may not be necessary.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm still considering adding smaller LED's, perhaps a 300w at a time so I'll have a 300w just for veg next time. I probably shouldn't have them under a 600w right from seed. But as far as I can tell they've done just fine

15. It would be better if you were to get 2/300's or one at a time for a better spread. But why don't you think you shouldn't have them under a 600 right now? Don't overthink anything if your new to growing just my opinion!
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  16. Im running 1 plant mars ll 1200w ina screen in a 3x3 tent.

20170704_032044.jpg

• Like Like x 1