any last minute suggestions?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hatebreed, May 13, 2010.

1. In a few weeks I'll be germinating and by Iune I should have my plants outside. This is my first time growing and decided to try this as a project with 2 things in mind which are; no digging and as little work as possible. The strain is blueberry widow and I'm planting them in plastic pales lined with gravel and filled with a basic potting soil mix containing peat moss, perlite and vermiculite. Keeping in mind the 2 things, what else could I do to the soil or the plants while growing that they might benefit from?

2. use the same type soil as growing inside. the plants dont know!

3. 2 more things you can benifit from are 1. Nutrients. I suggest Foxfarm. Yes alot of ppl use them, why? Because they are tried and true - they work and work well. 2. Proper Pruning/trimming when the time comes. Also you can top em. There are tons of threads on my last suggestion. Happy growing and gl bro!

4. Thanks for the great suggestions. It looks like the canadian version of Foxfarm is going to be Miracle Grow. I might even try tying down one of the plants, there are some very informative guides here for that process.