Any ladies need some help with their pride?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ZarTheDragon, May 13, 2011.

1. you should and if you dont, shit atleast you tried ! no hard feelings after...

2. This sounds like friends with benefits but youre not talking to others? Does he talk to other girls?

Maybe you should talk to some other guys on the low, because if he ends it and you guys aren't technically "going out" shit could get messy. Hell be like we were never in a real relationship, but youre heart will be broken. So find some side dudes lol

3. We aren't talking to anyone else. He gets REALLY mad when another dude texts my phone, calls me or even comes up in conversation. You're completely right, we aren't technically "going out". Haha, I want to find a side dude, its summer time! It's just his one big thing with getting with me, don't touch/talk to other dudes. I guess you're right though! Thanks :]

4. Yeah hes trying to control you but aint even committed? smh. I could see him not wanting you to be with others if you dont use condoms, but if that isn't the case idk. Watch out for dude seems a little sketch (if he says stop dressing sexy lol) . Hit the gym and enjoy that summer!

5. Thanks :] I think that is a wonderful plan !