Any knowledge about using 135w LED + 150w MH/HPS + 300w HPS + 2x 45w EuroLux CFL all together?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by azureWaves45, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Hey fellow indoor growers,

First and foremost, my apologies in advance for not adding pictures; i will describe y setup as accurate as possible.
    i have one plant (Greenhouse seed Co. "Chemdog" feminised) in a 15Liter pot under a blackstar hydro 135w round LED + 150w MH + 300HPS + 2x 45w Eurolux CFL vegging for about 60 days so far. Lights are currently 18/6, growing in high quality soil mixed with perilte. Growing in a area 40 inches by 38inches by 7 feet (height). Lights on temperature vary between 23 degrees Celsius - 30 degrees, lights off temps vary between 20 degrees - 22 degrees. Humidity stays between 55% - 62% . i intend to switch to the flowering stage 16 days from now and use all the above mentioned lights for flowering, it is also important to state that i am using bio nova nutrients. For the record she has been FIMed and tied down slightly, and she is perky and a lush green in color :)

Does anyone have any sort of experience with mixing lights? Could anyone advise me at all n terms of what to expect with growth? with this amount of light on one plant, approx how much can it yield?

Thanks in advance for all and any help!

azureWaves45