Any Irish Growers Out There?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by yxeli, May 6, 2013.

1. Hey All,

This is my first post, just signed up, and would love any outdoor Irish growers to impart some of their wisdom but thanks in advance for reading, no matter where you are.

My mother and father are both in their 60's, retired, and have a large back garden that gets a decent amount of sun for this part of the world, This morning I asked them if they would like their own crop of weed, cos they both smoke but have been finding dealers harder to come by in the town they live in, so I suggested growing their own stash- not for selling, but just for them (and me!) to use. Knowing that they arent moving or walking as much as they used to be, i thought a sativa strain would be good for them to keep them active etc, so I've just bought 4 'Easy Sativa' seeds from an Irish website called weedseeds.ie.

FIRST QUESTION: Has anyone any experience with this website? are they reliable?

SECOND QUESTION: After i purchased the seeds, I looked around at other international sites, and i see that the prices were much higher then the price i paid for 4 seeds, one site had 110 pounds sterling for 10 seeds of this strain, i paid 18 euro for my 4! I also noticed that other sellers actually stated 'feminised' on the label...could i just have bought male seeds?

THIRD QUESTION: Outdoor sativa plants in Ireland? Success rate?

Thanks for any advice!

happy toking :)

Yxeli