Any Info On Atmos X Optimus ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by seshwish, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Don't know much about this brand or model, need help. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398692412.308115.jpg

Sent from DEA Surveillance Van

2. Face fucking palm. How many times? seriously how many?

3. You going to stay upset & palming your face or fuckoff

4. Learn to google dumb ass. Learn to use search function idiot. 

5. This is a FORUM, that has multiple people with opinions. Having to insult people & you call yourself a "pothead" yet you're just annoying & angry

6. This is a forum that has basically become spammed with atmos threads because none of you dumb fuckers want to use a search function. 

You didnt even try to start a discussion you were basically like " hey guys im to lazy to google this, and im a big idiot, so what is this even though I already know the name of it?"

7. And you still keep writing cuz I have offended you ? You're such a baby go find something to do besides sitting around trying to hurt my feelings. This is just low

8. This thread is actually pretty funny. 

I normally don't laugh at someone else's frustration but PH had me giggling this morning.

But I totally understand his frustration.    The same questions get asked over and over and over and over again here.    All it takes is a bit of searching to find out what you're looking for and you will get your answers faster than just posting up the question again.

9. I actually did try & search it up, but other models kept popping up. & couldn't find any info on this one.