Any info is appreciated

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Wickster, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Hey looking for advice, this is not my first grow however it is my first in a very small area. I'm using a 400 w MH light with a 4 inch exhaust system that cycles my air around prob 2 times a minute. This plant is really making me scratch my head it just doesn't wanna play nice lol. First issue is I feel like she's barely drinking. Originally my issue was heat until I got the exhaust fan put in now my room maxes out at 85 for just a couple hours before I get it back down to 72 for the rest of the day. Her first visible sign of issue was slight clawing of the fan leaves. Note I have only fed 1 time at a very low dose of fox farm veg nute. My ph in soil was a little on the high side at 7.5 so I did a ph watering and got run off down to 6.2 and now the clawing is worse. I know clawing is tell tale nitrogen issue, but I have yet to really be able to feed her. The only thing I don't have track on is humidity which being in a small space with high intensity light im assuming it is extremely low. Any input is appreciated. I'm just trying to stop the claw and get her thriving. Thanks 23585.jpeg 23585.jpeg 20180821_085834.jpg 20180808_102122.jpg

2. Clawing is not just a nitrogen thing, it can be lots of things such ph issues, watering, heat/light stress. When it comes to clawing and nitrogen its usually to much and thats not the case if you are not feeding nutes often, unless your soil is fortifies with nutes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for your time, you think very low humidity could do It? Humidity is my only unknown variable cause my stupid thermometer doesn't do it so I gotta get a new one at some point

4. Time to potup ..

IMO: min 3usg and add 30% perlite

no nutes for 2-3 weeks

a shot of calmag is nice

the redding stems is poor temp control

some growers don't mind that

good luck

5. Hmm interesting this is a big ass pot, and but maybe I need to go bigger. As for the stem that's great info I had no idea but it make a perfect sense because I went through a rough period prior to having my exhaust set up. Thanks!

6. Man WTF this plants driving me crazy nothing I do is right pot was light today so I watered with less than 20 percent run off and now all leaves are clawing and I did no bites just straight watering.

7. Is your water PHed properly?

What vostok said is right on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. How big of a pot this thing is huge its bigger than a 5 gallon. My ph is at about 7 and have well water

9. Your PH is too high, it should be at 6.3-6.5

• Like Like x 1
  10. I agree

Sent from my SM-T377W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's what I was thinking can I just add ph down to my water next time I water and would that effect the plant that much? I think you guys are right cause I can't think of anything else. Thanks again

12. Yeah for sure just add drop than check.. and if its still to high keep adding drops until its perfect, because if you add too much than you will have to add some ph up and the more of that stuff you add the more harmful it is to your plants.

Good luck bud!

• Like Like x 1