Any ideas with this table from work?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by nhancock1990, Jan 15, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389811986.869540.jpg My boss gave meThis. The recepticles all work and I'm in the process of sanding it down and repainting it.. Trying to think of a way I could use it in my grow area besides for storage.. Mabye a little cloning or trimming table??Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just sanded and repainted it fresh new black. Gonna use it as a trimming/cloning table eventually.. Has plenty of outlets built in an everything! Even gonna either use extra wood flooring I have laying around here or some chrome stuff and redo the tops of the table later on too.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looks like a nice table broSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Very nice find my friend! That is a small industrial work bench! It is very versatile with a staggering amount of uses.  Try to keep the bench as multi-use as possible.  You can add many "industrial" accessories to it such as lamps, magnifying optics, dremel drills, etc...   If your curious of it's value, it would sell for $200 to $300 on craigslist.

5. damn 2-3 hundred. yeah i like it.. i have my bubbler and a few other things plugged in it right now. i would like to incorporate a place to start clones on their or somthing.. but its all painted n its a very nice storage shelf/trimming table/nute mixing table lol. thanks for replys

6. I like that table. I'm not currently growing, so I'd use it for a soldering/dremeling table.