Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any ideas where to buy this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cstekk, Apr 3, 2012.

1. So I had an idea for hiding my stash since I still live with parents. I have a nice big computer with room to install extra disk drives and what not. I was wondering if anyone had any idea where I could find a sliding drawer that I could install in a slot for an extra disk drive or if they even exist. It'd be a great place to hide my stash since no one touches my computer but me, and it'd be even better if I could find one that was disguised as a DVD drive, although I doubt that I'd be able to find one like that. And even if I didn't end up hiding my weed in it it'd still be pretty awesome to have.

2. Haha I actually have about 5 extra disk drives sitting around from old computers and I was planning on something like this as a backup, but if possible I'd rather have a professionally made one.

3. why not just pop the side off your case and stash shit. Save money and buy some more weed

Or i would take the face off a dvd drive that you have laying around. Then mount that with a hinge on your empty disc bay. Then just flip it up to access your stash.

4. The desk I'm stuck with is enclosed around the case so I have to slide my computer out of the desk to get to the side or front. Not exactly something I want to do with my computer while I'm high. And actually just using the plate gives me an idea, I'd need to put something underneath it because my disk bay is located right above two of my fans, but I actually might be able to modify the current cover so I can pop it in and out without needing to open up the case

5. What :confused:

6. Computers get hot I wouldn't store my weed in one.

7. This thread needed this...

[​IMG]

8. I used to store my weed etc in the back of a ps2. It has a panal at the back where you can put a hard drive.
    I thought weed was a much better way of filling the void :smoke:

9. [quote name='"Big_Bud"']I used to store my weed etc in the back of a ps2. It has a panal at the back where you can put a hard drive.
    I thought weed was a much better way of filling the void :smoke:[/quote]

Same here! Lol

10. That's the main reason I want to keep it in the front in the drive bay and not just stick it inside the computer. Cuz I know my video card likes to idol at about 70 degrees Celsius, so anything that bumped into that would fry. Don't evn want to know how hot my processor gets.

11. Basically my desk has a separate section to set the computer in so all you see of it is the front, so if I want to open it I'd have to pull it off the desk. And my case has extra slots to insert disk drives, but since I don't have any need for extra disk drives it just has pieces of metal to cover the slot. So if I could Make the piece of metal removable easily I could just set a tray on the inside and pull the piece of metal out whenever I needed to. Sorry if I'm making no sense to anyone but myself right now.