Any ideas what's wrong?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BrianR32GTR, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Hey there folks,

Was on holiday for a week and had a friend take care of my plants due to high heat and what not.

Came back and all my plants are okay minus some basic nute deficiency cal mag what not and some overwatered but kind of expected from someone who isn't too experienced. but this ones growing super wacky and looks messed up. Any ideas what the hell happened? Will it bounce back, is it a deficiency etc. And ideas? 20190721_101952.jpg 20190720_210538.jpg

2. His dog pee on it? Maybe watered the leaves in the sun.

3. #3 BrianR32GTR, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    Definitely not his dogs pee Haha. Could be a watering issue but the thing is all the plants get watered from the bottom. So I dont think that's it either. The new growth is rapid there are tons of new chutes but they are all small leaves and gimpy looking. I thought maybe revegging or something but it didnt look like it was even starting to enter flower phase.. so lost.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Probably just the heat or humidity or genetics. That one looks real busy like an auto.