Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any ideas what this is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Shazataz, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Hi there! Was just wondering if anyone could guess what strain I have got here, smells strongly of blueberries :D I live in UK if that means anything haha

Attached Files:

2. yeah its some super sour orange cream skunk dankity dank bullshit

3. Cant really tell from a pic but i would say blue cheese. I say this cos you live in the UK and you say it has a blueberry smell, and that is one of the most grown strains in the UK.

4. Nobody knows, it's weed, smoke it.

5. The buds look like a strain my friend grew. Blueberry haze. Has te same light color

6. Blueberry ________

7. Yeah blue cheese but thats just a shot on the dark. ^looks a little too light colored to be blueberry , blueberry haze is possible though.

8. Hard to say,lots of stems though

9. It does have a slight cheesiness to it so it's most likely Blue Cheese lol. I'd love to know the different kinds of weed I get, really interested in em. To me saying you don't care is like drinking alcohol but you don't care what it is.