Any Ideas What Is Wrong With My Plant? Pictures.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by small grower, May 25, 2014.

1. I have a 4 week old Black Destroyer from seed. I have her outdoors in a 2gallon pot with coco/perlite. I am using GH nutes and I feeding 6ml micro and 9ml bloom. I have the water phd from 5.7 to 6.0. I feed her 2 cups of water in the morning and again late evening.  She is getting alot of leaves with spots and alot of curling leaves. I tried posting this on another site and I got no help. So here are the pictures, maybe someone could tell me what is causing this and how I could correct this problem. get-attachment.jpeg get-attachment.jpeg get-attachment.jpeg get-attachment.jpeg get-attachment.jpeg get-attachment.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. You may be over-watering. You only need to water when the surface of the soil has become dry or the surface two inches. If the soil is moist, you do not need to water. I usually water like every two days, not every day.

3. Yep I agree ur overwatering for sure..twice a day is not a good idea. The soil needs some time to air out otherwise you're suffocating the roots.

4. Thank you for the reply. People say to treat coco coir like hydro. I water 2 cups of water in the morning and late evening. My coco never seems to dry out. I have 50/50 coco/perlite. I can water with 2 cups and it will stay wet for about 5 days. I think I might switch them from coco to 100% perlite hempy buckets. If that is possible.

5. I water with red solo cups of water. Isnt coco coir suppose to be treated like hydro and not soil?

6. Too much nitrogen , looking like some claw leaves going on.

That tiny plat need a microscopic amount of plant food, dont feed but a few times in its whole life.

7. well she is 4 weeks old. Some people say to feed full strength after 2 weeks in coco coir. So thats why the 6ml of micro an 9ml of bloom.  Do add some cal-mag. So what is t best way to fix this? Flush her real good or maybe transplant her into a new batch of dry coco coir? Then just water lightly?

8. Should I cut the nutes in half for now on? Go maybe 3ml of micro and say 4 or 5ml of bloom?

ohhh Coco yea you are doing fine on the feeding.

Just dont water till it needs it.

10. #10 small grower, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    ok thank you for the replies. I think I may transplant her into her final pot with some new fresh dry coco.

11. What would be better, a 5gallon lowes bucket with alot of drainage holes or a 5gallon cloth roots pot?