Any ideas please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Johnsmith2018, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Dunno wat has happend to a few plants they look like that top of soil is dry an fairly dry just underneath i ph my feed and feed them between 1lr an 2 lr a day an useing canna an got perlite halfway in my soil

Attached Files:

2. they're just thirsty. it's good to let them get thirsty. just not too thirsty. right about now would be the time you should water, when they look like that.

3. Needs a WATER...fast

lift before you do then

THINK:

if to water or not

if you have just watered sniff the base for rotten sock smell may indicate root rot

typical this time of years with molds getting active post solstice

good luck

4. U sure its water mate

5. Are 3 threads necessary for the same problem? You had 12 replies in your other thread.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Their was no smell after i just waters it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry just want to know for sure wats my problem

8. yes, it's 100% the problem. there's NOTHING else that would cause something like that, other then overwatering where it's only the leaves getting droopy; not the stems.
    saturate them in water.

9. You question all the advice you get and you still haven't provided any grow information in any of your 3 threads. I asked twice and was ignored. One last time - medium, nutes, lights, pH going in, pH coming out, feeding schedule, nute strength, etc. etc.?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. why're you asking all those questions when his problem is very simple? it's just that it's underwatered. i've seen it millions of times on my own plants.

11. Just got normal lights and my ph is 6 mate and i make my feed with a little bit less then wat it says on bottle i use a an b meta boost an solor green

12. Hiya mate i thought was overfed tbh

13. If you read one of the OP's other threads he admitted that he didn't have drain holes in the bottoms of the pots, he also claimed he had nute burn in a private message to me. I was only trying to gather as much info as possible, but the OP seems unwilling to provide that. I'm sure he appreciates your input. :wave::wave:

14. Mick foster am completley new to this that y and i just looked under plantpot and theirs holes in bottom ovit

15. That being the case, the best help I can give you is to read this www.growweedeasy.com thoroughly. Good luck.
    :goodnight:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Is there holes in the bottom and sides of your pot? Also that soil doesn't seem to have any perlite. Id transplant into larger bucket, add nitrogen rich soil and perlite. Break apart root ball with your hands a bit during transplant. Also hardwood or cocco mulch top 1 inch layer. Will help with water retention. For soil I prefer happy frog. It's a nice hearty soil base. I'd also add 2 table spoons of lime per gallon of soil. Use a 5gallon bucket for new pot. After about a week your plant will recover and settle in to it's new home. I water my plants every 4 days and since I use organics I only feed every other. Bat guanno is my choice for nitrogen well that and blood meal.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. look up on gypsum. you'll love it. great source of cal and it adjusts your ph for you

18. So gypsum is basically a soil stabalizer? What do you use for lowering pH? I use a run of the mill soil acidfier as I usually need to adjust a half point quickly. I prefer to stay around 6.5

19. gypsum keeps your soil at 6.5 all the time. so yeah; soil stablizer pretty much. not sure what to suggest to lower the ph

20. Nice man, how much do you add to a 5 gallon pale? I need to setup some fresh soil for a new grow anyways