ANY IDEAS ON WHAT THIS COULD BE???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by thenavejas21, May 9, 2018.

1. One of my girls has yellowish rusty leaves on her first and second pair of leaves. They are brittle to the touch and curling up. It started off at the tips and now has progressed to all the leaves..new growth looks well & green, after i added 2ml of calmag last feeding. My medium is FFOF and nutes are megacrop from greenleaf nutes which im feeding 1g/1L of water ph'd to 6.4..temp stay 73-77 and rh at 45-55. Any & every thoughts n suggestions are welcome 20180509_065753.jpg 20180509_065759.jpg 20180509_065743.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Whats your ph run off and 6.4 is low you want 6.8 ideally.

Issue like that i tend to find os ph lock out and locking out mag and calcium.
    Nutrient_Chart2-1.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. As suggested you may have a Ph issue....
    I’d maybe suggest transplanting to a bigger pot with fresh soil? I’m sure your plant will just love that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. To be honest, i don't even check run off ph. I still have newb tendencies as im trying to get a hang of all aspect of growing. I'll check tonight since i have to water anyways..this diagram helps alot

5. I think that'll be a smart idea, her sister is in a 4 gal air pot and she's as happy as can be. Same nutes and ph water regimen but no issues w/ her

• Like Like x 1
  6. When I was doing soil, I always experienced nothing but positive reactions when I upgraded my girls up from pot size. Transplanting was upgrading to a new home for them hahahah. And that is purely observational and from what they tell me

• Like Like x 1