Any ideas on wat breed my dog is?

Discussion in 'General' started by trichome og, Aug 11, 2011.

1. thanks for all the feedback much appericated

2. oh yea shes had all her shots, she was like 5months when i found her, i didnt ask them to do a chip check but i think its a bit late by about 7 yrs lol shes aint living with nobody but me and that wouldnt b my choice it'd be hers, were best buds, we roll everywhere together, i can even put my shoes on with out her knowing where leaving lol she amazing, and i jsut wanted to get a dog simliar to her, i couldnt ask for a better dog. and her colors are so amazing.

3. lol yea ive heard ppl say shit about webbed feet so i just figed i throw it out there goodlookin on that info

4. Are you kidding me? Argentinian dogos are pure white. It is one of their defining characteristics.

5. Lol only according to the Kennel Club. While the genetically pure Dogo Argentino is pure white, it can have what they call "flaws" which is when its not white... or has any marking.

I dont really think the Kennel Club decides though( in terms of what is what lol they are picky as fuck), but your defs right according to "breed standards" and full color is the rarest of them, with markings still being fuckin rare as hell

6. Looks to me like some kind of boxer pit mix, maybe with a little lab.

7. #27 devilzlettuce, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My bad I couldn't remember the breed name and i knew was something weird but after a quick google search this is what i meant to say presa canario

8. #28 trichome og, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    that dog is bad ass right there how much that run a person. i hope its not a lazy kind of dog u know i like dogs that are active.

EDIT: idk y it says redirect notice but it takes u to the right link

Redirect Notice

9. Looks like breeders have them from $1000 - $3000, usually leaning more towards $1500.... Then there are a few things stating they can be up in the 10's of $1000's but i dunno if i believe that

10. #30 devilzlettuce, Aug 12, 2011
    They're active but ive heard they are hard to handle and not for beginner dog owners but if you know what you are doing they can be some of the greatest dogs I have no clue how much they run I assume theyre pretty expensive because I've only seen 1 in real life

11. man after reading more on that dog, thats my kinda dog, need to have a owner thats dominate, cuz cali is a bitch to anyone who even seems scared, not bad with ppl that take control and thats makes for a great dog imo i like a good mean dog that listens and thats pretty much wat i got out that description of it

12. good looking on that appericate u looking for me

13. chances are pitt bull or english bull dog. ALTHOUGH she looks a lot a dog i see around my neighborhood. The dog i've seen is called a Presa Canario. It has the same tiger striped coloring except has a stockier build and its ears are cropped. Chances are that your dog is NOT a presa because they are pretty rare and expensive (they come from the canary islands), although your dog and the dog i've seen look very similar.

14. How much does she weigh? Looks to me like a whole lot of Pit with what is most likely German Shepherd mixed in giving her the wide face, long legs, squared features and overall size.

15. ill leave this topic up when ym girl gets home from work ill ask her. he kind of looks like our bullidour. (american bulldog/lab but ours is bull mastiff mixed with lab)

16. id say around 75-80 lbs, he face reminds me of a pit in a way,and her body reminds me of a german sheperd, but her colors ive never seen anything close but that one dog a post b4 this one

17. does your dog look similar to mine, if so plz post a pic lol

18. #38 TheReeferMan01, Aug 15, 2011
    That has bull dog features, maybe a red nose from the red coloring and it looks like a catahola cur from the striping, pretty dog, some would call it a mut, but truly muts are some of the best dogs you can have

19. ill try to find a decent pic of him. the face seems a little different but the body looks close.

20. well agreed bro, i cant ask for a better dog shes such a sweetheart towards me, and a str bitch to new ppl lol i luv her to death

ty gc, love all your comments and concerns :)