Any ideas? I'm lost

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Doobiedoobiedoo27, Sep 28, 2021.

1. They came back from over feeding and then this happened. I'm thinking this might be heat stress/lack of humidity, I've rectified it, how long till it bounces back if that's it?
    I had the water to high in the tub and I've lowered that to 2inches off the bottom of net pot last night. The ppm is at its sweet spot, doesn't rise or fall, it's 400ppm. Ph is kept in between 5.8-6.2 as recommended with the dual fuel nutirents.
    I'm using just over half of the recommended dosage.
    I have some other that have slight canoeing of the leaves but nothing like this one and they aren't drooping. Temps r now 26c and humidity 60%. Got up to 30c yesterday and the humidity was only 40%. Fan is not blowing on leaves. Water temps r in-between 19-21c. 480w led 25 inches off the top, set at 50%
    If anyone has any other ideas, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance
    Just checked everything again and nothing's changed except the ph has gone up to 7 in a hour. I've added hydrogen peroxide but I'm stumped as to what it could be ‍♂️
    They are in 7 gallon tubs dwc

2. post pic will be a good beacon

3. Sorry forgot photo

Attached Files:

4. They look too wet. They got that droop. In DWC? You giving them enough air time?

5. I have the airstone running with a good pump

6. Not sure then. I'm not a hydro guy. I'd still say she looks soggy.

7. I was thinking that, maybe I had the water level up to high but I lowered it yesterday and still look the same

8. If she were in soil I'd say don't water for a week.

How much air and bubbler? I run a lot of air just for my water for my soil.For purifying and making teas. Like a 650 GPH and two large stones. That's for my soil water. Think you'd need at least that for a small DWC.

9. Pump is 600gph and just a small airstone. My mate has a shit pump and it works fine. I have some 10cm airstones coming so I'll swap when I get them

10. Give it time the new growth looks good. Keep the ph in range and the ppm below 800.

Then call me in 2 weeks….

Curious on you setup came we see the whole entire setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I use that much to aerate my water for soil. Where is the stone? Does it hit the roots directly?

12. Ph is staying in range and ppms are 450. New growth looks OK but the other leaves r curling and twisting more. But not the bottom. How can only half the plants leaves be affected?

Attached Files:

13. In the middle of the tub. Nah they float above it

14. That's usually how it goes. Half the pant warns ya before the whole plant has issues.

My opinion at this point is you need more air. I don't care what your mate has. That pump should power like 6 big air stones. You should probably have one right below each plant. It's looking soggy. In soil that would be too much water hydro would be not enough air. That pump can make plenty of air. You need better air stones.

15. My mate also has bigger stones tho too. I think ur right mate, I'm waiting on some to arrive. 10cm ones. Post in Australia at the moment is ridiculous thanks for the help mate, I really appreciate it